Through Christ – learning, living, loving;
mind, body, soul
School strengths and assets:
- Christian values – in words and action across the school and community.
- Dedicated staff valuing each child as a unique individual.
- Caring and compassionate staff.
- Relationships are valued as an important part of the learning environment.
- A welcoming, safe environment
- An affordable, accessible and inclusive school.
Leading the way in Christ
centred primary education
The strategic priorities into 2020 are:
- Literacy and numeracy – investigate whole school and intervention programs that are data driven and demonstrate proven results
- Grow in our whole school understanding of Project Based Learning and showcase and celebrate student learning with the community