Through Christ – learning, living, loving;
mind, body, soul
School strengths and assets:
- Christian values – in words and action across the school and community.
- Dedicated staff valuing each child as a unique individual.
- Caring and compassionate staff.
- Relationships are valued as an important part of the learning environment.
- A welcoming, safe environment
- An affordable, accessible and inclusive school.
Leading the way in Christ
centred primary education
The strategic priorities into 2019 are to:
- Build capability and capacity to achieve quality learning outcomes across the school.
- Build and strengthen community partnerships and connections within and beyond the school gate to offer new and valuable learning opportunities for students.