CHOOSING A SCHOOL
Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. As a Lutheran School, Peace Lutheran Primary School teaches Christian beliefs and values. Our aim is for every student to gain an understanding of God’s love for them. Our dedicated staff strive to ensure students are given every opportunity to develop to the best of their ability by identifying individual needs and planning according to these needs. While the development of literacy and numeracy skills is a focus, students are also given opportunities to develop physically, socially and spiritually.
Why do families choose Peace Lutheran Primary School?
Most of our enrolments come through word of mouth: we are recommended by parents and community members who have fond memories of the school. Our smaller size is also a positive influence for many families.
- Peace is a Christian School – by name and by nature
- Pastorally Caring – for our students, families, and the wider community
- Equipping students for lifelong learning
- Strong focus on literacy and numeracy across all year levels
- Flexible and effective learning environments and facilities including the use of technology to improve student learning outcomes
- An educational program that is not a “one size fit’s all approach” and is tailored to the needs of the individual child
- Welcoming and approachable staff who work with parents to strengthen home/school partnerships
- Holistic education - emotional, social, spiritual, educational and physical needs are understood and supported
- Well-resourced before and after school hours care which operates from our dedicated Outside School Hours Care Service. Vacation Care is also available during school holidays
At Peace we believe we work in partnership with parents as we support each other. We value the communication we have with families and the support given to the school by the very active Parents and Friends Committee.
Peace continues to have strong enrolments well into the future, we welcome your enquiries, and invite you to make an appointment to come and visit.
HAVE CHILDREN? FIND PEACE